Miniatures on Pinterest

I don't know about you, but I can certainly get lost on Pinterest. I just love it! So for today, I thought I'd share my miniatures Pinterest boards with you.

I used to have one board for Little Canvas, but have now split it in two. I found it became a bit of a mess, what with my artwork and all the doll house renovations and everything in one place. So now I have one for the artwork, and one that focus mainly on the doll houses and miniatures.

African sunset with people silhouette - Little Canvas


Little Canvas: My first ever dolls house!

I also have a number of boards that are doll house and miniature related. I'm sure this is only the beginning and I'll have many more boards on this topic in future! 

Georgian Mansion by Anthony Wright.
Photo source: Pinterest 

Pinner said: Make your own.  Use condiment containers, and cut it down.  Add your own paper.  I added push pins (without the pin part) on the bottom as legs to make it a bed tray
Photo Source: Pinterest

Wow!
Photo Source: Pinterest

Free Printable dollhouse wallpaper
Photo Source: Pinterest

I hope you have fun visiting all my Pinterest boards. There are so many wonderful artisans out there who do amazing work in miniature! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by Little Canvas! If you are a first time visitor, welcome! I would be honoured if you would take a moment to leave a comment; subscribe to my blog or like my Facebook page, Little Canvas. Do keep in touch, I love to hear from new (and old) friends! Until next time, keep well!