Miniature deck chair, bird house and dish rack

These are a few items I've been working on in March. 


You'll remember the bird house we made at our February Doll house club meeting, 
well I've finally painted it. In bright summer colours!


Then at the March club meeting we made deck chairs, 
so I chose fabric with colours to suit my bird house. 


 Here on the home front, I also tried my hand at a dish rack, made with match sticks. 
I had no instructions, just a photo, so it was trial and error...
and a VERY fiddly job I have to say! But I got there in the end! 
Probably way to big, so will have to make a smaller one later on, 
but not too bad for a first attempt, what do you think? 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by Little Canvas! If you are a first time visitor, welcome! I would be honoured if you would take a moment to leave a comment; subscribe to my blog or like my Facebook page, Little Canvas. Do keep in touch, I love to hear from new (and old) friends! Until next time, keep well!